Baltic Futsal Marketing OÜ (AdsGuider) is a company that helps its customers promote their brand in the sports industry. The main goal of the company is to create visual and image content to attract the targetaudience and an eye-catching background for advertisers.
For the purpose of implementing the development strategy and due to geographic expansion, we are looking for Marketing Strategy Specialist to join our team.
- Supporting the development of long-term organizational strategy.
- Conducting research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
- Aligning departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
- Assessing market trends and competitors.
- Identifying threats and opportunities.
- Presenting findings, projections and recommended actions.
- Planning, implementing and managing proposed recommendations and projects.
- Monitoring and reporting on projects.
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creations
- Set specific marketing goals that align with the overall direction and business goals
- Develop and maintain digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention, and ROI
- Forecast market trends
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Generate innovative ideas to promote brand and products
- Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and marketing plans
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure brand alignment to increase brand awareness and equity
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Strategist for 5+ years
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Creative thinker with data-driven analytical aptitude
- fluency in Russian, Estonian and English;
- proficiency in the area of sports marketing: promotion and marketing of sports projects.
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience;
- A challenging and interesting job in an international, rapidly expanding company;
- Opportunity to work with big, world-known companies;
- Full-time job, five-day work week;
- Fixed salary (depending on skills and experience) + high monthly bonuses based on the sales results;
- Remote job.